brendanch1993brendanch1993

Main Games Reviews Stats

Swift Sk8boardin' Demo Swift Sk8boardin' Demo

Programming must be immense.

If the levels are turning out to be so huge, maybe just make one massive level first instead of trying to make multiple? Idk, but put in full songs, not five seconds of three; it got a little annoying after a while.

-The Red Button- -The Red Button-

Too easy

Yes, the last level is difficult, but, I shouldn't have to go through tons of uselessly easy levels to get to the one that actually has meaning. Next time, please make all the levels difficult.

Slug Slug

well done

catchy music, challenging, interesting concept, no overwhelming story, all around good game.

3d logic 3d logic

AWESOME

I love this game. It is the right amount of difficult and fun. The only problem I found was that 27 is impossible... I think. :)

The Autopilot Project The Autopilot Project

Wow

really cool idea to be able to play from the enemies stand point. Although, it could have more levels. But was definitely worth playing.

Tcb2086 responds:

You are not playing from the enemies standpoint, you are more of a wingman. It has infinite levels...

R-Type Stage 2 R-Type Stage 2

Loved it.

It is very difficult, but as you said, "who wants to play easy games?" Loved the classic graphics and especially the wave fire.

Dyna Miner Dyna Miner

Reminds me of DIG-DUG

It is interesting. It is kind of hard to move left and right though. But the game is fun.

Face Chase Face Chase

addictive

Fun and addictive. Played a lot of these type of games before though.