brendanch1993brendanch1993

Main Games Reviews Stats

The Great Prison Escape The Great Prison Escape

found glitch

at the beginning, his head is a button and if you click it, it stays in place and his body leaves for the armory. Just something I found...

ADHD: Short: Bank ADHD: Short: Bank

broken

the NG loader stayed in the game the entire time. Buttons don't work correctly. Made it unplayable. Test your game before uploading, please.

XxSoapSlingerxX responds:

Shit sorry that is a big error

desertfight/teaser desertfight/teaser

Obviously sound

The drawing itself was great, however, animation could have been much better. The words fly by quickly and are difficult to read. Movement of characters was much too slow at times. You have talent, practice animating in flash a bit more and you will get better.

Gone Emo Gone Emo

Why was he playing zelda on an Xbox?

It's easy to make people sad, it's much more difficult to make people laugh. You made me laugh AT people who are sad, well done.

ToasterBrutals responds:

It was a joke. Kinda like trying to play Battletoads for Wii hahaha

A Pest's Life A Pest's Life

Could have more

The graphics are awesome, but the story could be a bit longer. I only say that because I liked it and would like to see more.

Fureimes responds:

Thnx for the review, I'll make sure next one has a bit of a longer story (and better of course)

JJRC Destruction JJRC Destruction

Hmm...

I liked the animation, but there is a lot of wasted frames with just text. The talking lasted for half the movie. Otherwise, nice job.

XiruX responds:

Thank you.. Next time i'll do voices..

Nightshade (Spray Remix) Nightshade (Spray Remix)

Interesting

I've been following your videos for a while and I love your animation style.